Join William Goodacre (Tastes) and Ian Blackburn (Wine LA’s) on an immensely fun tour to discover the beauty of the Julian Alps and Istrian coast, tracing the arc of borders across Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia. Superb food and wine in fabulous settings, glorious Spring sunshine and warm welcomes await you at exceptional wine estates.
Celebrated wine maker and parliamentarian Manlio Collavini first introduced me this region, newly inspired by the opening of the borders in the 1990s. Discover the diverse culture, fabulous food and wine of three countries, staying in specially selected luxury hotels along the coast.
If you are looking to arrange a trip away be it for a party of 2 or 200, please call +44 (0)20 8874 3490
- x3 Meet the owners exclusive winery visits in Italy
- x2 Meet the owners exclusive winery visits in Slovenia
- x2 meet the owners exclusive winery visits in Croatia
- Private guided tour of Udine and Tiepolo’s frescoes
- Coffee and culture private guided tour in Trieste
- Private guided tour of Cividale del Friuli
- Private guided tour of Smartno
- Private guided tour of Pula and its Roman amphitheatre
- All tickets and entrance ties to the itinerary
- 4 lunches with wine and mineral water
- 3 dinners with wine and mineral water
- Party transfers by private coach
- Tour hosted by Tastes of Italy founder, William Goodacre
- Wines presented by Ian Blackburn, founder of WineLA
Simon Simčič (owner of Medot wines) and his grandfather, Miro Simčič, who was the President of the Goriška Brda Cooperative Cellar. The wine tradition of the Simčič family goes back to 1812.